Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How my MBA journey started..!!

I am starting this blog to help people who are in my situation trying to make a decision about getting a Masters Degree.

The title of the blog is -

"Even Champions Lose Sometimes"

I really like this line as it has kept me inspired and motivated.


In reality it is rather true that you will not win always. Roger Federer, Tiger Woods, Sachin Tendulkar, Michael Schumacher all have failed on several occasions in their life. 

The idea is to learn from your experiences and move on.

About me -

To give a brief background, I have just over 10 yrs of work-ex across hospitality and IT outsourcing industry. I work with an Indian IT firm at this moment.

I started to dream of an MBA back in Dec'2009.

I had gone to attend an interview with a firm in Bangalore, India. While I cleared all 3 rounds, one of the interviewers did mention that my profile lacks a masters degree and I should seriously consider getting one. I think that was the most valuable advice which I received from anyone.

In the future posts, I will talk about some of my experiences on chosing the right program, application essays etc.

Please read on and do leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment